Thursday, June 23, 2011

Europe


So Erica, Lindsay, my Dad and I are heading to Lithuania where us 3 coaches will speak at a Swim Conference, then my Dad and I will head out to Estonia and Latvia to travel! However................
the first day we drove from Pullman to Seattle with my roommate Chelsea and got to Sea-Tac with plenty of time before our 2:05 p.m. flight. Good thing too, because it is now almost 24 hours later and we are still in Sea-Tac. Papa Ron had to fly to Warsaw by himself, then eventually to Vilnius by himself where Rugill will pick him up and we'll arrive (hopefully) about 14 hours later!

Our trip has been delayed but we are still in good spirits and unfortunately the only place my new version of my same running shoes has seen is this airport. But I look forward to many new roads they will run on and hike through!!!

I hope you all are getting more training in than I am.......
Happy Training All!

No comments:

Post a Comment