Monday, February 28, 2011

February 20 - 26, 2011

Good week of training again, felt good to be away from Pullman in Colorado though, nice little break.

Sunday - OFF

Monday - 4 mile tempo run

Tuesday - 6.2 mile Speed Ladder, felt awesome

Wednesday - 40 minute easy elliptical

Thursday - 74 minute Cardio Circuit, yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! So much fun, so brutally hard but I love EVERY minute of it! I encourage you all to have those workouts where your Arse is just kicked and you feel close to verge of puking or quitting, push through it and you will be so proud of yourself that you did. It was fantastic.

Friday - 4 mile tempo run before heading to Seattle

Saturday - OFF

Fun week, just wish this snow would stop! I've been cooking a lot, a great site is EatingWell.com and I've made quite a few soups (this snow has really put me in the mood for healthy soups!)
But I'm really ready for spring and to get outside and run and sweat!

Happy Training All!

No comments:

Post a Comment