Wednesday, March 9, 2011

February 27 - March 5, 2011

Well March came in with a bang............. That snowstorm on Monday night was uncalled for, not necessary. Come on Mother Nature give us runners a little break!!!!!!!!

So it was back to the treadmill and cardio circuits, which are always fun. But I'm just anxious to get out and run again looking at scenery instead of a tv screen.

Sunday - was at Charlie's in Seattle and watched Rugile swim her final event at Pac-10's, I sure will miss that girl, she is such a positive beautiful soul and it's always hard seeing someone like thats career come to an end here. BUT I get to see her in Lithuania this summer when I speak over there so I'm looking forward to that! As for a workout, I was going to run over in Seattle but even over there it was crappy weather and the pass was getting bad so we had to get on the road. The drive back was rough, 7 hours and my back really was hurting me so I just did the elliptical for 50 mintues at LTE workout on Sunday night.

Monday - 4 mile tempo run

Tuesday - sprint cardio circuit, 45 minutes total work, good speeds felt pretty good

Wednesday - 3 miles easy + strength

Thursday - Helluva hard cardio circuit:
Versa
Rest
Versa
Elliptical
Treadmill Hill
Treadmill Speed
Spin Bike
Abs
1:30/1:15/1:00/:45/:45/1:00/1:15
So much fun!

Friday - OFF, flew up to Juneau to see my beautiful niece Hazel!

Saturday - 30 minute treadmill run

So tomorrow, Thursday, I'm finally having my neural ablation done on my back and I'm really looking forward to it. I hope this brings me some relief for an extended amount of time and I can spend more time on my feet running.

Happy Training All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment